- Atlas is the leading management consulting firm specializing in impacting client companies' strategy, organizational, and operational improvement throughout the acquisition lifecycle - serving senior executives and their teams across the space, air, cyber, ground and maritime domains within the defense, aerospace, homeland security, logistics, technical services, and infrastructure markets.
- The Atlas Team provides the full range of business development services, from strategic planning, pipeline development, and opportunity qualification to solutioning, advanced proposal development, and program SureStart services.
- Atlas leverages decades of cycles of learning developing, testing, and applying leading practices at scale from 1st–hand performance results incorporated into our Atlas Deep Learning Framework. Atlas adds value immediately, bringing deep subject matter expertise and our practical results-oriented approach.
Integrate Atlas into your teams for the:
- Depth each Titan brings to your project
- Experience delivering our services as teams on projects shown here, here, and here
- Atlas proprietary deep learning with insights into patterns, trends, dynamics, approaches, and more
- Executive oversight, Research & Operations support, Chief Strategist involvement
- Win record (and call to schedule live client testimonials)
7 Dimensions of Leverage
1. Your Level of Service: When you want select Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), need surge support, desire deep and broad experience, value 3rd party involvement, have too many simultaneous projects --- or must win, want a full leadership team for internal development, or prefer to outsource turnkey development --- we deploy to your sites as well as support you remotely depending on your needs for leadership, support, bandwidth, and skills.
2. The Engineering Program Lifecycle:
- Science e.g., Joint Dark Energy Mission (JDEM)
- Prototyping e.g., Future Attack Reconnaissance Aircraft (FARA) Competitive Prototype (CP)
- Research & Development e.g., Hypersonics
- Engineering & Manufacturing Development e.g., Common Aviation Command Control System (CAC2S)
- Modernization, Sustainment e.g., Modernizing Instrumentation Solutions for Test and Evaluation (MISTE), Space Network (SN) Ground Segment Sustainment (SGSS)
- Operations & Maintenance e.g., Wideband Satellite Communications (SATCOM) Operations and Technical Support II (WSOTS II), Naval Satellite Operations Center (NAVSOC) Satellite Operations and Maintenance (O&M) Services (SOMS)
- Services e.g., Technical, Engineering, Advisory Management Support (TEAMS) Systems Engineering (SE)
- Space e.g., Deep Space Network (DSN)
- Air e.g., Future Vertical Lift (FVL)
- Cyber across the Cyber spectrum including Communications e.g., Digital Modular Radio (DMR), Advanced INFOSEC Machine (AIM); C5 e.g., Cyber and Space Operations & Maintenance (CSOM); Electronic Warfare e.g., Prophet, Next Generation Jammer (NJG); Encryption e.g., KG-xx , KY-xx , MYK-xx
- Land e.g., Ground Mobility Vehicle (GMV) 1.1
- Maritime e.g., Rescue 21
4. Market Segment, Customers, Agencies:
- International e.g., Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA) Safety and Security of the King Abdullah Economic City
- US Federal Civil e.g., Federal Aviation Authority (FAA) Spectrum Efficient National Surveillance Radar (SENSR)
- US Federal Defense e.g., Missile Defense Agency (MDA) Solid State Phased Array Radar System (SSPARS)
- US State & Local e.g., State of Georgia Statewide Automated Child Welfare Information System (SACWIS)
5. Acquisition Types:
- Federal Aquisition Regulations (FAR) with agency supplements e.g., DFARS, NFS; regulatory and statutory requirements; exempt Federal agency regulations e.g., DoT FAA Acquisition Management System (AMS)
- DoDI 5000.xx including Urgent Operational Needs (UON), Middle Tier, Major Capability, Software, Defense Business Systems, Services, Cybersecurity
- Other Transaction Authority (OTA) (including agency specifics)
- State/Local/Education/Municipal (various)
- International (various)
6. Technologies: The preceding paragraphs and the Federal page demonstrate how well we span technologies. And another really cool thing is how we speak extemporaneously with depth and perspective on each of these.
7. Results, Experience, Data: We continue to improve our data sets from 1st-hand performance assessment since we started working shoulder-to-shoulder with industry Titans in early 1980s at the dawn of the modern competitive acquisition era during the winning $1.9B Space Station WPB proposal. Our proprietary Deep Learning framework incorporates these 4 decades of 1st-hand data sets. Insights from the results of this impactful real-world body of work emerged from repeated deep-dives across industry by concurrently-deployed teams applying, testing, and discovering approaches and methods. This unique foundation is further distinguished by our singular 1st-hand involvement, observation, and active performance assessments.